NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anaheim Ducks

+30
Brain Damage
Sepultura
Iceman
Red Wing
Sharks vk
Galence
Breznjev
Meda
narrogh
Grof Bronza
C of Red
ForG
Бледолики
Lee
maminho
backy
VIX
kb8
West
pap
Augment
Boky
Marvin
Бели Орао 1389
collymore10
Che
Pufta
SymphonyX
Liverpool FC
Lazicy
34 posters

Strana 4 od 34 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Sledeći

Ići dole

Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 Empty Re: Anaheim Ducks

Počalji od Che Sre Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Najvise mi zao Getzalfa.. Sad Lik razbija kako igra.. Krstim se
Prosle sezone, ako se secate, tamo negde pre Olimpijskog turnira. Nesto je bio rovit, vrati se na nekoj utakmici, razbije skroz.. Klanjam se
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Uto Sep 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks

Ryan signs five-year deal with Ducks
NHL.COM
Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 Bobbyryan2

The Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday re-signed left wing Bobby Ryan to a five-year contract that runs through the 2014-15 season. The club did not reveal any financial terms, but TSN, citing sources, said the deal is worth $25.5 million.

"We're pleased to have come to an agreement with Bobby before training camp," Executive Vice President and General Manager Bob Murray said in a statement. "Bobby is already a proven NHL goal scorer at the age of 23 and certainly has his best years ahead of him.”

The 23-year-old is coming off a career-high 35 goals and 64 points in 81 games in 2009-10, his second full season with the Ducks. The Cherry Hill, N.J., native ranked second in the NHL among U.S.-born players in goal scoring, trailing only New Jersey's Zach Parise, who had 38, and was tied for 10th in the League in goals.

Ryan led all Ducks in goals, ranked third in both points and plus/minus (plus-9), and second in both power-play goals (11) and shots (258). He scored his 100th career NHL point with a game-winning goal on Dec. 29 vs. Minnesota in his 126th career game.

The 6-foot-2, 208-pounder won a silver medal with Team USA at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver. It was Ryan's first Olympic appearance and second career Team USA appearance. He had a goal, an assist and was plus-3 in six games in the Olympics. He scored the first goal of the tournament when he got the first goal for Team USA in a 3-1 win against Switzerland.

Selected by Anaheim with the No. 2 pick in the 2005 Entry Draft, Ryan was a finalist for the Calder Memorial Trophy as the NHL's top rookie following the 2008-09 season after scoring 31 goals and 57 points in 64 games in his first full season . Ryan established club rookie records in both goals and points, and matched Francois Beauchemin's 2005-06 team mark for assists by a rookie.

In 168 career NHL games, Ryan has collected 71 goals and 131 points, along with 120 PIM and a plus-21 rating. He has also appeared in 15 Stanley Cup Playoff contests with Anaheim, scoring 5 goals and 7 points.

Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Liverpool FC Uto Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Sjajne vesti za moje Duckse!
Sada mozemo na miru traziti eventualno jos kojeg centra i boljeg golmana.
Liverpool FC
Liverpool FC

Ducks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Sep 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Sta ce vam golman? Vama trebaju bekovi i bottom 6 igraci, Hiller je super...

NHL liga je teledirigovana
Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Godine : 31
Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Sre Sep 15, 2010 12:07 am

L´pool - odbrana treba Ducks-ima OK Mada JAKO mi je žao za Bobby-a, trbao je da dodje u Flyers ko zna možda im ponudimo Carter-a Pimpujem pak kada je potpisao i nekog odbrambenog igrača - Timonena recimo Laughing Cool Very Happy
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Sre Sep 15, 2010 12:15 am

A sta ce vama Flyersima vise napadaca? Razz
I ovako imate dva reda dobrih, dva reda goonova ko i uvek.
Cak imate manje goonova ove godine.

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Sre Sep 15, 2010 12:20 am

pa..Bobby i Scott Upshall su mi omiljeni Klanjam se Bravo OK
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Sep 15, 2010 2:59 am

On je ovo dobio zato sto je Amer.. Pijem kafu i chiluje

No, nesumnjivo dobar igrac, koji moze da bude jos bolji.. Sada ima i lep ugovor, samo da se ne opusti.. Rolling Eyes
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pet Sep 17, 2010 8:52 am

Ducks sign D Mara, lose Lydman to eye injury

Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 118696paulmarameilleurp

The Anaheim Ducks have signed defenseman Paul Mara to a one-year/$750,000 contract. It's a good move by the Ducks who need help on the blueline, especially with the uncertainty over Toni Lydman's eye problems. Mara missed 40 games last season with the Canadiens due to a torn labrum in his shoulder but he passed his medical on Tuesday and actually partook in an informal workout with the Ducks on Thursday. Mara's days as a fantasy asset garnering 40-plus points are over and he really has no fantasy value at this time.
Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 98616250displayimage

Toni Lydman will be out indefinitely from the Ducks lineup with double vision. The problem occurred last week and although Lydman is feeling better, there is no word why the episode occurred. "He skated with the guys and then was at lunch somewhere down where those guys live," GM Bob Murray said. "I don't know what happened. All of sudden he started getting double vision and didn't feel well. He called Teemu [Selanne] and Teemu got a hold of the doctor. Ever since that day, all he's been doing is getting tests. Everything they test for, nothing is coming back. They test if it could be this or it could be that. There's nothing there that they were testing for." This could be a big blow to the less than stellar Ducks blueline. If the problem is serious, look for the Ducks to become interested in Kevin Bieksa or Sheldon Souray.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Toni Lydman will be out indefinitely from the Ducks lineup with double vision. The problem occurred last week and although Lydman is feeling better, there is no word why the episode occurred. "He skated with the guys and then was at lunch somewhere down where those guys live," GM Bob Murray said. "I don't know what happened. All of sudden he started getting double vision and didn't feel well. He called Teemu [Selanne] and Teemu got a hold of the doctor. Ever since that day, all he's been doing is getting tests. Everything they test for, nothing is coming back. They test if it could be this or it could be that. There's nothing there that they were testing for." This could be a big blow to the less than stellar Ducks blueline. If the problem is serious, look for the Ducks to become interested in Kevin Bieksa or Sheldon Souray.
Krstim se

Mara bi mozda i mogao da pomogne.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Realno gledano, po meni Daksi uopste nemaju los tim.. Ceskam bradu Pojma nemam Ocekujem vise nego prosle sezone, svakako.
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Anaheim turning Bobby Ryan into a center

But the biggest thing to come out of Day One of camp was Coach Randy Carlyle’s proclamation that he’s going to use reigning top goal scorer Bobby Ryan in the middle and form three scoring lines.

Ryan has lined up on either wing exclusively dating back to junior hockey.

“I think the way we’re going to go forward is we’re going to put Bobby Ryan at center to start and he has to fail at that position,” Carlyle said. “We think it’s a position that suits him and makes him more effective.”

It is an intriguing prospect. Ryan can play a power forward’s game but he also has the stick-handling skills to be a playmaker and potentially give the Ducks some serious depth down the middle with Getzlaf and Saku Koivu.
Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 Article311982

“It’s a different feeling skating the puck up through the center than it is on the wing and where your options are when involved through the center,” said Ryan, who had 35 goals last season. “Hopefully I’ll get comfortable over the next couple of days here.”

Carlyle alluded to Ryan possibly be paired with Selanne on his right and possibly Jason Blake on his left and pointed out how well Matt Beleskey played with Getzlaf and Perry when he was on the top line.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Jos malo pa se nece znati ko je golman, a ko nije.. Pijem kafu i chiluje Laughing Lupam smeh

Ovo su, predpostavljam, samo trening kamp probe.. Pojma nemam Svasta oni rade tamo.. Nindza
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Liverpool FC Sub Okt 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Ocajan pocetak sezone! 0:4 od Wingsa,pa Boze dal je moguce da cemo opet sanjati PO.Dobro,ajde prvi macici se u vodu bacaju.
Sad
Liverpool FC
Liverpool FC

Ducks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Sub Okt 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Pogledaj tu odbranu. Jos ce Burke da ispadne pametan i da vam poslalje Komisareka ili Fingera, tako nesto... Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 260887

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Sub Okt 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Marvin ::Pogledaj tu odbranu. Jos ce Burke da ispadne pametan i da vam poslalje Komisareka ili Fingera, tako nesto... Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 260887
Xaxaxaxa vec mogu da zamislim jedan genijalan trejd Laughing
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sub Okt 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Liverpool FC ::Dobro,ajde prvi macici se u vodu bacaju.
Sad
Fejspalm joj

Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Ned Okt 10, 2010 12:42 am

Ducks recall Festerling after Sutton breaks thumb

Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 Gyi0059273026crop450x50

The Anaheim Ducks have recalled defenseman Brett Festerling from their AHL affiliate in Syracuse after Andy Sutton broke his right thumb in their season opener.

Anaheim made the move before Saturday night’s game at Nashville.

Sutton was hurt in a fight with Detroit’s Ruslan Salei during the Ducks’ 4-0 loss to the Red Wings on Friday night. The veteran defenseman signed with Anaheim in the offseason.

Festerling was among the Ducks’ final cuts of training camp after playing in 42 games for Anaheim last season.

Luca Sbisa is likely to step into the lineup for Sutton, who probably won’t play in the final two games of Anaheim’s road trip. The Ducks’ home opener is Wednesday night against Vancouver.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Ned Okt 10, 2010 1:14 am

Pred Ducks je ocigledno jos jedna turbulentna sezona Pijem kafu i chiluje
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Liverpool FC Ned Okt 10, 2010 10:48 am

Sta reci kada nakon dve utakmice imas gol razliku 1:8,i primis cetiri gola od propalog Neshville Fejspalm joj Predators
Liverpool FC
Liverpool FC

Ducks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Ned Okt 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Predsi su jaci nego sto mislis...

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Okt 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Predsi opet bez mega zvezda, ali sa Pekarom na golu (btw, povredio se na ovoj Sad), i uigranim linijama se svasta moze postici.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Hiler ne izgleda dobro na golu u ove dve.. Ali opet, sta da ocekujes, kada je se u ovoj utakmici suocio sa 49 suteva.. Shocked Od Nesvila.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Ned Okt 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Dzomba ::
Hiler ne izgleda dobro na golu u ove dve.. Ali opet, sta da ocekujes, kada je se u ovoj utakmici suocio sa 49 suteva.. Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 313188 Od Nesvila.. Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 147869
Their defense needs a Finger. Bukvalno. Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 20740

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pon Okt 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks sign veteran D Andreas Lilja Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks

Anaheim Ducks - Page 4 Andreaslilja98664155

"A tough week for the Ducks and Andreas Lilja could be ending with a contract that brings the veteran defenseman to Anaheim.

Lilja's agent, Todd Diamond, said that the two sides have agreed on a one-year contract. The 35-year-old Swede might not be able to join the Ducks in time for tonight's game in St. Louis, however, because his work visa was set to expire Sunday and the Columbus Day holiday would delay its renewal.

Lilja is a defensive-minded defenseman who has played the last five seasons with the Red Wings.

In 478 career games, he has 15 goals, 74 points and 501 penalty minutes. In a nine-year NHL career, Lilja has also played for the Kings and Florida Panthers. "
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Okt 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Dzomba ::Hiler ne izgleda dobro na golu u ove dve.. Ali opet, sta da ocekujes, kada je se u ovoj utakmici suocio sa 49 suteva.. Shocked Od Nesvila.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Ovo bre ide uzlaznom linijom.. Pijem kafu i chiluje Sada su dozvolili 53 suta.. Blues
Uputili su svega 14 (do sredine 3/3 je bilo tek 8)..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Čet Okt 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Dva 5 on 3 gola.. Rolling Eyes Ipak, pobeda na kraju, mozda cak i zasluzena.. Pijem kafu i chiluje