NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anaheim Ducks

+30
Brain Damage
Sepultura
Iceman
Red Wing
Sharks vk
Galence
Breznjev
Meda
narrogh
Grof Bronza
C of Red
ForG
Бледолики
Lee
maminho
backy
VIX
kb8
West
pap
Augment
Boky
Marvin
Бели Орао 1389
collymore10
Che
Pufta
SymphonyX
Liverpool FC
Lazicy
34 posters

Strana 3 od 34 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Sledeći

Ići dole

Anaheim Ducks - Page 3 Empty Re: Anaheim Ducks

Počalji od collymore10 Sub Avg 07, 2010 12:42 am

Ducks Ducks Ducks Report: Selanne returning to Anaheim for one more season Ducks Ducks Ducks

Anaheim Ducks - Page 3 Teemuselanne

As Anaheim Ducks GM Bob Murray has spent the summer remodeling the team's defense, the offense appears to be receiving a bit of a boost today.
In an interview with Finnish magazine Sports Journal, Teemu Selanne says that he will be back with the Ducks next season, his 18th in the NHL. Selanne said that his return is for "at least another year" and a contract would be worked out in the next few days.
The 27-goal scorer last season turned 40 last month.
From TSN via Sports Journal:
"I made the decision to continue my career. In fact, it has been clear for a long time. Negotiations are now ready to begin."
"I informed (Anaheim) that if they re-build (the team), I'll then do something else," Selanne said. "With the guys that the team has acquired, I'm convinced that we can still succeed."
Selanne also told the magazine that he's spoken with former teammate Paul Kariya about teaming up again with the Ducks and that Kariya was waiting on his decision.
Yesterday, the Orange County Register began running a poll gauging Ducks' fans feelings about a Kariya return to Anaheim. The vote totals show about a 50-percent split between fans.
The Ducks have a little over $13 million in cap room and still need to re-sign restricted free agent Bobby Ryan.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Uto Avg 10, 2010 12:16 am

Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks' GM Murray talks Ryan, Kariya Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks

Anaheim Ducks - Page 3 45806bobbyryanAnaheim Ducks - Page 3 Paulkariya

Bob Murray tried to sign Bobby Ryan to a long-term deal earlier this summer, even going so far as publicly revealing the terms of five years and $25 million. He was rebuffed, so now he's going at it in a different way.

During a conference call on Monday, Murray told reporters, "There is the Bobby Ryan issue still sitting out there and we're attempting to go at that in a different way in the next couple of days."

Asked to clarify, Murray said, "I don't want to comment on contract negotiations, but we're going to try something different and that's all I'm going to say." He was then asked if that means a shorter-term deal, but Murray stood his ground and wouldn't comment.
"That has to fall into place," he said.
Murray also fielded questions on the rampant rumors of Paul Kariya's imminent return to Anaheim, which were fueled earlier Monday when Teemu Selanne said on his conference call that he has spoken with both Kariya and Murray and hopes they can work it out.

The GM said nothing about the history that Kariya and Selanne have together in Anaheim or whether the magic they created from 1996-2001 will factor into what the team ultimately decides.

"With my guys we try to figure out how we can put a good hockey team on the ice and be competitive. I couldn't give two cents what has gone on in the past," Murray said. "All you have to do is look at our team last year. You thought for sure Saku (Koivu) and Teemu would have chemistry right of the bat. Well, they didn't. The best laid plans don't always work. If we feel Paul Kariya can be a good fit within our organization than we will move forward."

Murray confirmed that the Ducks have room to make another move but, of course, the Ryan situation has to be settled.
"I've got to be cognizant of the fact of where we are cap-wise when I talk about anything," he said. "We don't want to leave ourselves where we were when the Dustin Penner thing hit (in the summer of 2007) or where Chicago was with their young defenseman (Niklas) Hjalmarsson (this summer). We've taken really good steps with where this hockey club is now and we'll keep plugging away at it."
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Avg 10, 2010 1:45 am

Koja *****, nece nista da otkrije.. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Bas me zanima sta ce da mu ponudi? Pa jbt., lik je odbio 5 godina, sa 5 milki po sezoni.. Fejspalm joj
Ne znam gde misli da ce dobiti bolji ugovor.. Pojma nemam
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Uto Avg 10, 2010 4:29 am

Nije me sve ovo jasno jer je pred sezone rekao da ne ocekuje preveliki ugovor jer zna ko su prve zvijezde tima Pijem kafu i chiluje Ko zna sta sad mudruje Ceskam bradu
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Avg 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Problem sa Bobbyjem koliko znam nisu pare. On je želeo kraći ugovor, verovatno je zabrinut za uspeh ekipe u budućnosti pa ne želi da bude kapetan broda koji tone.
Koliko god i sam voleo Anaheim, mislim da ima razloga za brigu, ako gledamo period od pet godina.

NHL liga je teledirigovana
Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Godine : 31
Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Avg 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Ma kakav uspeh ekipe.. Rolling Eyes
25 miliona za 5 godina, i obezbedjen si. Posle toga mozes da radis sta hoces.. Laughing
Simfoni i ja se stalno zezamo kako je ekstra sedeti na klupi San Hozea i primati platicu.. Cepam se od smeha Sharks
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Avg 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Nekom možda i nije sve u parama. Very Happy Ko zna, možda Bobby tako misli stvarno...

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Avg 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Ja sam inace neambiciozni pesimista.. Pijem kafu i chiluje :;S: (ubacen)
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Uto Avg 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Marvin ::Problem sa Bobbyjem koliko znam nisu pare. On je želeo kraći ugovor, verovatno je zabrinut za uspeh ekipe u budućnosti pa ne želi da bude kapetan broda koji tone.
Koliko god i sam voleo Anaheim, mislim da ima razloga za brigu, ako gledamo period od pet godina.
Ne vjerujem da mu je bas to na umu.Getzlaf,Corey Perry i on su sasvim dovoljni da privuku igrace u Anaheim.Plus imaju relativno mladog golmana koji je potpisao dug ugovor.Meni se sve nekako cini da je mozda postigao dogovor sa nekom ekipom Ceskam bradu
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Avg 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Ja verujem u sve sto se pise zvanicno, tako da, dok ne vidim svojim ocima, to je to.
A najverovatnije je da on misli da nakon jos dve godine dokazivanja moze da izmuze vise od 5 milki. Smile
Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Sre Avg 25, 2010 10:24 pm

ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER: Eric Stephens reported yesterday Anaheim Ducks forward Bobby Ryan doesn't want to be traded even though his contract talks with the Ducks remain stalled. Ryan confirmed the length of the contract is the sticking point, as the Ducks are offering a five year deal while Ryan wants a three year deal. Stephens suggests staging a holdout could be an option for Ryan if the Ducks have no intention of trading him.

SPECTOR'S NOTE: We don't see many holdouts these days under this CBA. Ryan doesn't have much leverage here so staging a holdout might not be the best way to go about this.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Avg 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Ali zasto oce bas na 3 godine? Nindza Fejspalm joj
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Čet Avg 26, 2010 9:08 pm

SymphonyX ::Meni se sve nekako cini da je mozda postigao dogovor sa nekom ekipom Ceskam bradu
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Čet Avg 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Flyers Ceskam bradu - stalno (medju navijacima) prica da dolazi Bobby, mada...Ja licno neverujem ali bi bio odusevljen
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Čet Avg 26, 2010 11:31 pm

SymphonyX ::
SymphonyX ::Meni se sve nekako cini da je mozda postigao dogovor sa nekom ekipom Ceskam bradu
Zasto bi krio tako nesto? Rolling Eyes Fejspalm joj
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Pet Avg 27, 2010 2:35 am

Zato sto je smrad zeljan para Laughing
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 am

Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks Ducks

Bobby Ryan: Contract Talks Resume

Update: Talks between Ryan and the Ducks are back on, according to the Orange County Record.
Anaheim Ducks - Page 3 Bobbyryancloseup

Recommendation: After a chilly summer, the two sides re-started negotiations on Friday and agreed to meet again after Labor Day. Ryan wants a three-year deal but the team wants a four- or five-year term. Ryan should deliver more points this season than Corey Perry and has the potential to reach the loft of Ryan Getzlaf some day.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Liverpool FC Pon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

Rajane ostani!
Ja mislim da ako ne produzi ugovor da ce ga ili Florida ili NYR pokupiti odmah.
Liverpool FC
Liverpool FC

Ducks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

Neko ce ga pokupiti sigurno, ali mislim da vece pare nece dobiti. Cini mi se da se samo prenemaze. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Sre Sep 08, 2010 1:25 am

Nekom se prenemaganje isplatilo. Izgleda i previše isplatilo:
5 godina, 27.5 miliona za Bobišku

P.S. Nisam totalno siguran u Bleacher report, ali trebalo bi da je to to.

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Sre Sep 08, 2010 1:38 am

Close but not quite yet for Ducks and Bobby Ryan

Posted by Mark Easson in NHL News on September 7th, 2010 7:02 pm, No Comments

7:20 pm: Helene Elliott, according to agent Don Meehan, “We have no deal in place at all.” Elliott is also saying the Ducks say the Ryan signing is false.

7:02 pm: A source informed Larry Brooks that the Anaheim Ducks and Bobby Ryan agreed to a 5 year deal worth approximately $5.5 million per season. Helene Elliott hasn’t received confirmation on the deal, and would be shocked if it was for more than Getzlaf and Perry are getting, $5.325 million through 2012-13.

Bob McKenzie is saying the deal isn’t done yet, but could be in 5 minutes, but could also be 5 hours or 5 days. Craig Custance is saying there is no deal yet, negotiations are ongoing.

collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Sep 08, 2010 2:14 am

Ma ja bi sve to terao u ***** ********.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
5.5 miliona, ako je tacno, je bacanje para.. Dobar je on igrac, ali neke granice moraju da postoje..
I sta? Ovo je sada kao kompenzacija zato sto nece da potpise trogodisnji ili kraci? Rolling Eyes Koja je to zavrzlama bila od samog pocetka.. Nindza
Svi dobri timovi imaju pune kepove sada, ne moze nigde ni da ode (posto je pricao i da hoce borbu za Kup.. navodno).. Jbt,Burk njemu nebi ni 3 milke dao.. Ma kakve 3.. Hahahahahaha Cepam se od smeha Lupam smeh (poslednjom recenicom NE nagovestavam da su Leafsi kandidati za Stenli.. moje misljnje o timu, kao i o Burku je poznato..)
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Sre Sep 08, 2010 2:24 am

Seronja je uspio da istjera svoje...Odvratno,Ducksi ocigledno ni po koju cijenu nisu htjeli da izgube pa su mu ponudili ovakav ugovor Fejspalm joj
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Sep 08, 2010 2:33 am

Zamisli sada ni ove godine ne udju u PO.. Hahahahahaha

Ma realno, ja da sam navijac, ubio bih tog GM-a.. Nindza Srecom pa americki navijaci nisu toliko radikalni.. Pijem kafu i chiluje

A i ja lupotam.. Rolling Eyes No, moramo da kakimo malo dok ne pocne sezona, nek nam clanovi i posetioci ne zamere..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Sre Sep 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Tesko ce oni u PO. Izgubili su svog najboljeg beka(ikad???) u odbrani koja je i onako smrdela prosle sezone. Hiller, Getzlaf, Perry, uzalud vam trud sviraci...

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole