NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Russia

+17
Augment
Breznjev
Grof Bronza
Бледолики
Iceman
Sharks vk
Marvin
narrogh
VIX
bogic9
Liverpool FC
Colts fan
Pufta
milanche
Lemieux
SymphonyX
Che
21 posters

Strana 2 od 6 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sledeći

Ići dole

Team Russia - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Russia

Počalji od Che Pet Apr 30, 2010 8:15 pm

nznm, ali cim izadju, postavicu.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Maj 02, 2010 1:28 pm

evo jos jedne, ovog puta pobeda rusa..

vidite da je to uglavnom ekipica iz KHL, uz neke momke iz NHL..
sta da kazem, cekamo WCH i rostere.. isto me zivo zanima kada ce se ovechkin prikljuciti ekipi, s obzirom da nema sada obaveza.. Ceskam bradu
naravno, treba da uzme mali odmor da sredi glavu i da se odmori, ali voleo bi da krene da trenira sa timom i igra sto ranije.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Maj 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Ovechkin bound for Cologne
Kovalchuk, Semin, Varlamov to also join the Russian team

Team Russia - Page 2 57546a930e
MOSCOW – The Russian national team will travel to Germany with a roster that is highlighted with several NHL stars, clearly indicating the team’s ambition to win its third straight World Championship title.

During the LG Hockey Games in Stockholm and Helsinki head coach Vyacheslav Bykov and assistant coach Igor Zakharkin confirmed that several NHL players are ready to join the Russian national team including Alexander Ovechkin (Washington Capitals), arguably the world’s finest hockey player who received MVP honours from the NHL and the NHL Players’ Association last year as well as the Maurice Richard Trophy for the most goals scored (56) in the regular season.

On Monday, Russian team GM Igor Tuzik said that the federation has applied to German visas for Ovechkin and the other incoming NHL players, as well as trying to clear the challenge with the insurance.

Ilya Kovalchuk (New Jersey Devils), the MVP of the 2009 World Championship, Denis Grebeshkov (Nashville Predators) as well as Ovechkin’s Washington teammates Alexander Semin and Semyon Varlamov will also join the national team. On the other side, Phoenix netminder Ilya Bryzgalov and Ottawa defenceman Anton Volchenkov will miss the World Championship due to injury, the Russian Hockey Federation announced.

Alexander Radulov, who didn’t join the squad to the LG Hockey Games, is sidelined due to injury, but remains on the roster and is expected to travel to Germany.

The final rosters will be known on Friday evening, May 7, following the first directorate meeting.

Russia will play Slovakia (May 9), Kazakhstan (May 11) and Belarus (May 13) in Group A of the Preliminary Round in Cologne.
izvor: IIHF.com
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Colts fan Pet Maj 07, 2010 12:35 pm

U nedelju od 20h na Areni direktan prenos sa Slovacima
Colts fan
Colts fan
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Pet Maj 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Uh jedva cekam da vidim roster :weee: Bice mnogo mocna ''zbornaja'' Pijem kafu i chiluje
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Colts fan Sub Maj 08, 2010 3:01 pm

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/384505#beginOfAList

Ovde ima roster i potencijalne linije:

Kovalchuk - Tereshenko - Frolov
Ovechkin - Fedorov - Semin
Kulemin - Svitov - Afinogenov
Sushinsky - Ansimov - Mozyakin
Artyukhin - Gorovikov - Kozlo

Nisam mnogo pratio KHL i ako neko moze da mi kaze kakav je igrac Teresenko?
Colts fan
Colts fan
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Maj 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Super 8 on Gold Hunt
Russia tournament favourites based on rosters

Team Russia - Page 2 B19cc807cd
COLOGNE – Pretty much every Russian who could be in Germany is here. A sixth place finish nine weeks ago at the Olympics will do that to a nation. But with a roster that towers above all others, can Russia deliver the goods and win World Championship gold for a third straight year?

Goal

For the second straight year, Semyon Varlamov was the backup goalie for Washington to start the NHL playoffs, and for the second straight year he quickly ascended the throne when not-so Saint-like Jose Theodore faltered. Both last year and this, though, it wasn’t enough for the Capitals, so Russia benefits by having a world-class goalie in the nets. The others are Alexander Eremenko and Vasili Koshechkin.

Defence

The corps of the blue line is led by Dmitri Kalinin, Ilya Nikulin, Denis Grebeshkov, and Konstantin Korneyev. All played for their country in Vancouver. They are a fast group who can move the puck up ice and keep opponents to the outside in the offensive end. Nikulin has played at every tournament since the 2006 World Championship, and this is Kalinin’s seventh WM dating back to 2002.

Forwards

The names on this list are wall to wall impressive. Start with Alexander Ovechkin, continue with Ilya Kovalchuk and Alexander Semin, and finish with Maxim Afinogenov and Sergei Fedorov, at 40 the oldest player in the tournament. These are all spectacular players when they play within the framework of a team, as they did in 2008 and 2009, and as they didn’t at the Vancouver Olympics where they resorted to individual play.

Coaching

Slava Bykov led the team to those two gold medals in 2008 and ’09, and he was also the coach in Vancouver who was unable to get the team playing as a group. His leadership is essential to the team’s success. If fans see one of their great stars try to deke through the whole team or make an end-to-end rush every time they have the puck, they’re in deep trouble.

Projected Result

With this lineup, anything short of playing in the gold-medal game would be a shock. Given the inexperience or lack of star power on the other “Big Seven” nations, Russia is absolutely the team to beat. In fact, maybe the only team that can beat them is themselves.
izvor: iihf.com
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Maj 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Colts fan ::
Nisam mnogo pratio KHL i ako neko moze da mi kaze kakav je igrac Teresenko?
pa sigurno je dobar, al, pravo da ti kazem, ne bi sada nesto da ti serem, posto ga ne poznajem najbolje..
za kazanj ove godine je bio solidan, ali ne nesto i poseban.. no, igrao je na proslim sampionatima + na klupskom nivou je igrao uvek za dobre ekipe, tako da ima pobednicki mentalitet..
e to je, po meni, vazno..

edit: a evo i rostera..
http://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/230/IHM2300RUS_33_1_0.pdf
ubaci cu ih i u prvi post..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Ned Maj 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Uz Kanadu prvi favoriti za osvajanje Pijem kafu i chiluje
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Colts fan Pon Maj 10, 2010 1:45 pm

U utorak od 16h sa Kazahstanom, najavljen prenos na Areni :weee: Pijem kafu i chiluje
Colts fan
Colts fan
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Maj 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Jagr. Fedorov. Legends.
Only two players from WM 1990 here in Germany

Team Russia - Page 2 06d21be243
MANNHEIM – They began their careers under wildly different circumstances, and now two decades later, near the end of their time, they meet again in Germany. Jaromir Jagr has been an heroic figure in Czech hockey just as Sergei Fedorov has been in Russian hockey. Yet, amazingly, their paths have crossed only seven times in international competition in all those years.

They are the warriors and the legends, and the only two players at the 2010 World Championships who also played in 1990.

Drafted in 1989 by Detroit, Fedorov defected from the Soviet Union the next year at the age of 20 to pursue his dream of playing in the NHL. Jagr was drafted in 1990 by Pittsburgh as an 18-year-old, the first Czech to play in the NHL without having to defect.

Fedorov wore number 91 in honour of his idol, Detroit captain Steve Yzerman (#19). Jagr wore number 68 to recall the Soviet invasion of Prague in the summer of 1968. Both players went on to have NHL careers which will put them in the Hockey Hall of Fame and IIHF Hall of Fame three years after they retire.

They met for the first time in international play just months before both soon-to-be superstars joined the NHL, at the 1990 World Championship in Switzerland. The Soviets were at the height of their power and won both games they played against Czechoslovakia, 4-1 in the Preliminary Round and 5-0 in the Medal Round. CCCP went on to win gold, and the Czechs took home the bronze.

The next time Jagr faced off against Fedorov, a year later, was the last time they would meet under the old political regime.

This time it was the Czechoslovaks who beat the Soviets, 5-2, in Saskatoon, at the 1991 Canada Cup. Jagr was held pointless, and Fedorov got the mostly meaningless second Soviet goal in the final minute. Neither team qualified for the playoffs, the Soviets finishing fifth and the Czechs sixth and last.

The 1990s was eventful for both players. Jagr, thanks largely to Mario Lemieux, won the Stanley Cup in 1991 and 1992, while Fedorov, on a slowly emerging Detroit team, won the Cup in 1997 and ’98. Jagr was the goalscorer who won the Art Ross Trophy five times, while Fedorov was the consummate two-way player who could score and check, winning the Selke Trophy twice.

Although both players appeared for their respective teams at the 1996 World Cup of Hockey, the Czechs and Russians never met. But 1998 was a different story. Think Nagano. In the preliminary round, it was the Russians who prevailed, 2-1, but in the gold-medal game, the result was reversed as the Czechs won their first ever gold with a 1-0 win.

Jagr and Fedorov did not square off again until the next Olympics, in Salt Lake City in 2002. That year, the Russians prevailed again, 1-0. And then there was the last time they faced each other, a memorable game at the Vancouver Olympics. Russia won the game, 4-2, but it was the check administered by Alexander Ovechkin on Jagr, cutting through centre ice with the puck, head down, that everyone remembers from that game. The check represented the changing of the guard, the passing of the torch, as the aging Jagr was smoked by the young Russian. Fedorov had an assist in the game but was not a factor in the outcome.

And so here we are in Germany. Fedorov is 40 and the second-oldest player (behind Denmark defenceman Jesper Duus) in the tournament. He and the Russians have five wins and two losses against Jagr’s Czechs dating back to 1990. In head-to-head meetings, Russia has won a gold, silver, and bronze with Fedorov while the Czechs have won a gold and bronze against Fedorov.

This year, the teams aren’t likely to meet until the Quarterfinals at the earliest. But the two names, Fedorov and Jagr, are synonymous with hockey in their country, even as they are now at the end of great careers. Mention must be made of their accomplishments, and honour must be given their victories.
izvor: iihf.com
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Maj 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Rusi opet tako-tako protiv Kazahstana.. Iako su sigurno dobili, jedva cekam da ih vidim protiv neke jace reprezentacije..
A u strelce se upisao NHL cetvorac: Ovechkin, Kovalchuk, Semin i Grebeskov.. Russia

Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Maj 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Pobeda i fajt.. Nista cudno.. Jebeni kanadjani se uvek biju kad gube..
Neki kazu da je to sustina hokeja.. Slazem se donekle, ali takodje mislim da je jadno kad se koristi svaki put..

Colts fan
Colts fan
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Maj 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Hot stuff.. Da
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Liverpool FC Pet Maj 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Ala ga izdriblao Very Happy
Liverpool FC
Liverpool FC

Ducks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Maj 30, 2010 12:48 am

Jel otiso konacno Vjaci?
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od bogic9 Ned Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Ljudi zna li neko da li ce na IIHF WC 2011 za Rusiju nastupati veterani? Mislim na Fjodorova, Kozlova, Susinskog, Jasina...? 
bogic9
bogic9
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Kako mi mozemo to da znamo.. Laughing Mislim da ni oni sami ne znaju. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Zavisi od toga koliko se NHL-ovaca odazova, i od toga da li odluce da podmlade sastav. Ali, moja prognoza je da ce igrati trojca od ove cetvorice.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od bogic9 Pon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Izvini, pogresno sam se izrazio, upravo sam i mislio na prognozu. Hvala u svakom slucaju. Smile
bogic9
bogic9
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Strana 2 od 6 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sledeći

Nazad na vrh