NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Draft

+21
Sharks vk
rhadamanth
Grof Bronza
Breznjev
SashaMTL
pap
CATEGORY_5
narrogh
Бледолики
FFC
Pufta
backy
Augment
VIX
Marvin
collymore10
Lazicy
Liverpool FC
Colts fan
Che
SymphonyX
25 posters

Strana 1 od 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Sledeći

Ići dole

NHL Draft Empty NHL Draft

Počalji od SymphonyX Sub Mar 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Ovdje mozete pisati sve sto je vezano za draft.
Groznica oko svakog drafta sastavni je dio hokejaskog ludila,evo zato nekoliko top prospekata za 2010 :

1. Taylor Hall, 6-1, 185, left wing, Windsor Spitfires

The reigning Memorial Cup MVP has his critics ("I wonder about his decision-making sometimes," said one scout) but most agree that Hall is the surest bet to star in the NHL. "Game-breaking speed," said another. "Think Pavel Bure --he's that explosive -- and he's extremely competitive. He doesn't lose many battles." There's a desire to see more consistency from Hall, but a third scout says that's part of the process when a player has been viewed so often. "Look, I can nitpick this kid to death, but if I had the (No. 1) pick, this is the guy I'd want. He's a winner."

2. Cam Fowler, 6-2, 190, defense, Windsor Spitfires

The Windsor-born, Detroit-bred Fowler could end up being the first player taken, depending on the needs of the team with the pick as much as his progression this season. His quick transition to the OHL has scouts raving about his effortless skating and two-way play. Scout's Take: "He's got that projectable, Rob Blake-type body. He's physical and he has a tremendous shot. He just needs to work on getting it to the net. He covers as well as anyone. I like his positioning, but I'd also like to see him make better decisions with the puck. Sometimes he tries to do too much and ends up giving it away."

3. Tyler Seguin, 6-1, 180, center, Plymouth Whalers
A cruiserweight forward with tremendous drive, high-end playmaking skills and a world-class shot -- sound anything like Joe Sakic? Seguin could challenge for the top spot in the draft. Scout's Take: "His development from the beginning of last season to now is off the charts. He has the ability to stickhandle and create at top speed. He's relentless at both ends of the ice. It's easy to project him as a first-line center in the NHL."

4. Brett Connolly, 6-2, 181, left wing, Prince George Cougars

The reigning CHL rookie of the year has a bit of James Neal in him. Scout's Take: "He's not a prototypical power forward, but he plays a very strong game. He's strong on the puck, goes hard to the net. He has a chance to be a solid goal scorer." Second Take: "I like his leadership abilities. He's the sort of player you can go to war with."

5. Kirill Kabanov, 6-3, 176, left wing, Moncton Wildcats

Consistency may be all that keeps Kirill the Thrill from going top five. Scout's Take: "He has everything else you'd want. Great size, quick feet, really smart with the puck. He's one of those players who can really electrify a crowd. And you don't want to compare him to Ovechkin, but he's got the same nastiness to his game. But there are nights when he disappears and at times he's not the most team-oriented guy. You hope it's a maturity thing."

6. Erik Gudbranson, 6-3, 199, defense, Kingston Frontenacs
Based on his size, skating and offensive talents, he has the potential to be a top-pairing offensive defender. But to this point, it's mostly about projection. The hard-hitting Gudbranson's been sidelined since mid-October with a knee injury that should keep him out another two weeks. Scout's Take: "He was okay last season [as a rookie with Kingston]. He gave you glimpses of what he could be. He's so poised and he thinks the game so well, but you want to see more from him."

7. Brandon Gormley, 6-1, 175, defense, Moncton Wildcats
The Prince Edward Island kid who was babysat by Brad Richards' family has lived up to the hype that made him the first overall pick in the QMJHL last summer. He's reliable in his own end, but he'll make his living in the NHL as an offensive-minded defender. Think Sheldon Souray, but without the 100-MPH shot. Scout's Take: "He'll QB a power play, but he can be the shutdown guy on the PK as well."

8. Mikael Granlund, 5-10, 172, right wing, HIFK (Finland)
He's small and Finnish and dominant in his age group, but don't buy into the lazy comparisons to Saku Koivu. Euro Scout's Take: "He doesn't have the same kind of intensity. He's very clever with the puck and has a good shot, though. I like his confidence. He's a 17-year-old kid playing in the top league in Finland and he's leading his team in scoring. He's not fancy but he makes things happen."

9. Vladimir Tarasenko, 5-10, 167, right wing, Novosibirsk (Russia)
Tarasenko is small, but he does his best work down low. He made a strong impression at last year's U-18 championships, finishing second in tournament scoring with 16 points in just seven games. Scout's Take: "He's not the flashiest guy on the ice, but he gets it done. He just weasels his way into open ice and takes it from there. He's strong on the puck and willing to take a hit to get his shot off, but he needs to put on some muscle if he wants to keep playing that way."

10. John McFarland, 6-1. 195, left wing, Sudbury Wolves
Scouts raved about him at the Ivan Hlinka tournament, but he's off to a slow start that has one scout comparing him to another former Wolves star: Benoit Pouliot. Scout's Take: "He has all the tools. Good frame, quick feet, hard shot and he anticipates the play well. But he hasn't committed to his play away from the puck...and maybe there are some other issues that will be addressed as he matures. You wonder if he'll ever put it all together."
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

NHL Draft Empty Re: NHL Draft

Počalji od Che Sre Mar 31, 2010 4:51 pm

NHL.com experts project first round of draft

The 2010 Entry Draft is three months away, and NHL Central Scouting won't release its final rankings for another two weeks, but here at NHL.com draft headquarters, we're putting on our scouting hats.

NHL Draft Draft_logo_2010_325
Things certainly will change between now and when the teams meet in Los Angeles on June 25-26 for the annual selection extravaganza, but here is how a few of NHL.com's draft gurus are guessing things could play out in the first round.

The big battle obviously will come at the top spot, where there's no clear-cut choice. Will it be Windsor Spitfires left wing Taylor Hall? Or will a team opt for Plymouth Whalers center Tyler Seguin? Or could Hall's teammate, defenseman Cam Fowler, jump into the discussion? All three are extremely talented, and the debate could rage until the night of the draft. Not even NHL.com's experts were unanimous.

After the top three, who goes next? Could it be one of the elite defensemen available -- the Kingston Frontenacs' Erik Gudbranson or Brandon Gormley of the Moncton Wildcats? What about talented but injured Prince George Cougars forward Brett Connolly? Or could one of the highly skilled Russian-born forwards available be the choice? Vladimir Tarasenko, who plays in the KHL; the Barrie Colts' Alexander Burmistrov; and Kirill Kabanov, who just left the QMJHL's Moncton Wildcats to return home, have scouts drooling. And will there be a goalie selected in the first round?

The draft order in place for this exercise was based on inverse order of the standings on Friday, March 26. Four teams -- Toronto, Calgary, Philadelphia and New Jersey -- currently don't have first-round picks. Boston, Phoenix, Anaheim and Atlanta each have two choices in the top 30.

Take a look at what NHL.com thinks might happen, and if you feel so inclined, send us your opinion.

One advantage to making the picks from this side of the aisle -- we'll be able to do this again in a few weeks.
izvor: nhl.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

neka imena se stalno spominju.. tu narocito mislim na Hall-a, koji ce verovatno i biti 1. pik na draftu..
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Colts fan Sre Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm

SymphonyX ::

5. Kirill Kabanov, 6-3, 176, left wing, Moncton Wildcats

Consistency may be all that keeps Kirill the Thrill from going top five. Scout's Take: "He has everything else you'd want. Great size, quick feet, really smart with the puck. He's one of those players who can really electrify a crowd. And you don't want to compare him to Ovechkin, but he's got the same nastiness to his game. But there are nights when he disappears and at times he's not the most team-oriented guy. You hope it's a maturity thing."

Svidja mi se ovo, nadam se da ce izrasti u dobrog igraca,uopsteno gotivim Ruske hokejase jer imaju mnogo vise vestine od Kanadjana i Amera
Colts fan
Colts fan
AHL
AHL

Capitals

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm

i ja..
mnogo je kvalitetnih rusa, kako u KHL-u, tako i u "drugoj" ruskoj ligi i mladjim kategorijama.. no, oni sada imaju mogucnost izbora.. ne moraju da idu preko granice da bi zaradili dobre pare.. mnogi to nece ni uciniti..
zato cemo, po meni, gledati sve manje rusa u NHL-u, mada ne iskljucujem da ce oni super kvalitetni i dalje ici preko bare.. no, kako KHL napreduje, pitanje je da li cemo taj scenario gledati.. sa druge strane, neki ruski talenti vec igraju u kanadi..
no, jedan koji ce skoro sigurno otici ove godine je tarasenko iz sibira, kome ovi tzv. eksperti predvidjaju negde 7-8. mesto, a mnogi i 4-5. odlican krilni igrac, vrlo spretan, rekao bih da podseca npr. na alexa semina..
jos jedan evropljanin kome se predvidja visoko mesto je finac granlund, mada vidim da je on bas mlad (tek je napunio 18.).. ako bi ga i draftovali, ne verujem da bi odmah igra.. verovatno bi mu sledovao AHL, sto je, po meni, glupost..
inace, svedjani se nesto ne spominju ove godine.. Pojma nemam
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Čet Apr 08, 2010 2:13 am

Here is Central Scouting's comparison list for their top 30 North American skaters, provided exclusively to NHL.com.

1. Tyler Seguin, C -- Steve Yzerman (retired)
2. Taylor Hall, LW -- Zach Parise, Devils
3. Brett Connolly, RW -- Peter Forsberg (Sweden)
4. Erik Gudbranson, D -- Dion Phaneuf, Maple Leafs
5. Cam Fowler, D -- Mike Green, Capitals
6. Brandon Gormley, D -- Chris Phillips, Senators
7. Mark Pysyk, D -- Duncan Keith, Blackhawks
8. Emerson Etem, RW -- Glenn Anderson (retired)
9. Derek Forbort, D -- Erik Johnson, Blues
10. Ryan Johansen, C -- Jason Spezza, Senators
11. Alexander Burmistrov, C -- Maxim Afinogenov, Thrashers
12. Nino Niederreiter, RW -- Erik Cole, Hurricanes
13. Nick Bjugstad, C -- Andrew Brunette, Wild
14. Austin Watson, F -- Kris Draper, Red Wings
15. John McFarland, C -- Brenden Morrow, Stars
16. Tyler Toffoli, C -- Tim Connolly, Sabres
17. Dylan McIlrath, D -- Ed Jovanovski, Coyotes
18. Tyler Pitlick, C -- Mark Parrish, Lightning
19. Quinton Howden, C-- Todd Bertuzzi, Red Wings
20. Stanislav Galiev, RW -- Alexander Frolov, Kings
21. Jonathon Merrill, D -- Jordan Leopold, Penguins
22. Riley Sheahan, C -- Jordan Staal, Penguins
23. Petr Straka, RW -- Pavol Demitra, Canucks
24. Charlie Coyle, F -- Bob Sweeney, Bruins
25. Brock Nelson, C -- David Backes, Blues
26. Kevin Hayes, RW -- Eric Staal, Hurricanes
27. Ryan Martindale, C -- Steve Bernier, Canucks
28. Jaden Schwartz, C -- Derek Roy, Sabres
29. Alexander Petrovic , D -- Brent Seabrook, Blackhawks
30. Jordan Weal, C -- Jason Blake, Ducks
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Čet Apr 08, 2010 2:29 am

Alex Petrovic (D)
Red Deer Rebels

Name: Alex Petrovic
Number: 7
Pos.: D
Shoots: R
Height: 6'4
Weight: 193
Birthdate: 1992-03-03
Hometown: Edmonton, AB

nas je, 100%.. ih, kad bi on zaigrao za repku.. :klan:
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Čet Apr 08, 2010 3:33 am

Trebalo bi presuzeti neke korake jer male su sanse da zaigra za Kanadu.Jos kad bi i Milan razmislio
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Čet Apr 08, 2010 3:38 am

pa, zar milan nije odigrao vec neku za seniorsku??
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Čet Apr 08, 2010 3:42 am

Mislim da nije,znam jedino da je bio kapiten juniorske.
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Liverpool FC Pet Apr 09, 2010 10:51 am

Kada je Draft?
Liverpool FC
Liverpool FC

Ducks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Pet Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Krajem juna,nisam siguran za tacan datum.
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Apr 09, 2010 10:50 pm

SymphonyX ::Mislim da nije,znam jedino da je bio kapiten juniorske.
svejedno, mislim da ovde cak i ne vaze pravila ko u fudbalu..
i da hoce da igra za nas (sto se ne zna, a ja mislim da ne bi bas nesto trcao), mislim da bi to morao da dopusti kanadski savez..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Uto Apr 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Veceras u 2. je izvlacenje redosleda na draftu.Bice jako zanimljivo vidjeti raspored od 2-10 mjesta Smile
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lazicy Uto Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

A ko je prvi?
Lazicy
Lazicy
Administrator
Administrator

Godine : 32
Penguins

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Najvece sanse za 1. pik imaju ojlersi, jer su najgori tim.. inace, sve je potpuno indenticno kao u nba..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Uto Apr 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Znam,zato i kazem.Njihov je 1. pik sigurno.Ostalo ce biti lom
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Apr 13, 2010 11:51 pm

ma nemoj da smaras.. znam ja da ti znas i ti znas da ja znam.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
nego kazem lazi fegu.. kako covek voli da edituje moje postove, to je strasno... Rolling Eyes
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lazicy Sre Apr 14, 2010 7:27 am

Dzomba ::ma nemoj da smaras.. znam ja da ti znas i ti znas da ja znam.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
nego kazem lazi fegu.. kako covek voli da edituje moje postove, to je strasno... Rolling Eyes

Gde sam ja tebi editovao postove? Ceskam bradu
Lazicy
Lazicy
Administrator
Administrator

Godine : 32
Penguins

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Apr 14, 2010 3:26 pm

na nba serbia...
ti narocito, a i seljoboy je poceo..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Apr 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Prvo tekst...

Edmonton Oilers win NHL Draft Lottery

The decision whether to take Tyler Seguin or Taylor Hall with the No. 1 pick in the NHL Entry Draft will be made by the Edmonton Oilers.

Seguin and Hall are rated No. 1 and No. 2 by Central Scouting -- and the Oilers, the last-place team in the regular-season, will get to choose between the two after winning the 2010 LG NHL Draft Lottery and retaining the No. 1 pick in the NHL Entry Draft. It's the third consecutive year and fourth time in five years that the last-place team in the regular season retained the top pick in the draft lottery.

The lottery set the draft order for the first 14 picks of the 2010 Entry Draft, to be held June 25 and 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The Oilers are almost certain to choose either Seguin, a center with the OHL's Plymouth Whalers, or Hall, a left wing with the Windsor Spitfires. They are ranked No. 1 and 2 by Central Scouting and shared the league scoring title with 106 points apiece.

"This is a significant moment for the organization, and it's an important part of the process moving forward. We have the first overall pick in this year's draft," Oilers General Manager Steve Tambellini told the team's Web site. "This is a very exciting time for our organization and our fans. Securing the first overall draft selection tonight provides a tremendous opportunity for the Oilers."

However, Tambellini the Oilers wouldn't reveal which of the two the team would take with the first No. 1 overall selection in franchise history.

The remaining positions are determined at the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Playoffs."To have a pick like this in the mode we're in, a rebuild mode, is so important," he said on TSN's telecast after the results of the lottery were revealed. "I don't think we'll announce (which player we'll take) prior to the draft. We want to go through the process. It's important for our scouts, who've worked so hard for the last couple of years, following these players. It's an important decision."

Both Hall and Seguin told TSN before the results were unveiled that they weren't worried about being picked No. 1 or where they would end up.

"Wherever I go, it's not the end of the road for me. I want to have a long NHL career,” said Hall, who wears No. 4 in honor of Bobby Orr, his favorite player -- and admitted it would be a dream to go to the Bruins. But he told TSN that "there are a lot of storied organizations.”

Seguin agreed that being chosen with the No. 1 pick is just the start. "I would be proud and thrilled, but I just want to go to a team that wants me the most. I think I have the tools to play in the NHL now,” Seguin said.

The lottery will result in the 14 non-playoff teams drafting in the same order in which they started.

The Boston Bruins, who received Toronto's first-round choice in a deal that sent Phil Kessel to the Leafs last fall, will have the No. 2 pick. The Bruins will be followed by the Florida Panthers, Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Islanders. Those were the only other teams that had a chance to win the top pick.

Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli, whose team is in the playoffs, said he'd be happy with either player
"I'm excited to get that pick," he said during a conference call after the lottery. "It means that we're going to get an impactful offensive forward.

"As far as our preference right now, we're still undecided -- but we're going to get either Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, and both are very good offensive forwards."

The Tampa Bay Lightning will pick sixth, followed by Carolina, Atlanta, Minnesota, the New York Rangers, Dallas, Anaheim, Phoenix (using a pick obtained from Calgary) and St. Louis -- the best non-qualifier for the playoffs.

The remainder of the first round will be determined by the outcome of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

The Oilers, who finished with the fewest points in the League, had the best chance of winning the top pick -- they owned a 25.0-percent chance of winning the lottery outright and a 48.2-percent chance of gaining the No. 1 pick because under the rules that say no team can move up more than four spots. No team could drop more than one slot.

It's the third year in a row that the team with the fewest points in the League has won the lottery the last two years -- Tampa Bay won in 2008, when the Lightning selected Steven Stamkos, and the Islanders won in 2009, when they picked John Tavares.

After Seguin and Hall, other top prospects include Cam Fowler of the Spitfires, Erik Gudbranson of the OHL's Kingston Frontenacs, Brett Connolly of the Western Hockey League's Prince George Cougars, Brandon Gormley of the Quebec League's Moncton Wildcats and Nino Niederreiter of the WHL's Portland Winterhawks
izvor: nhl.com
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm

A onda i moj mali draft redosled...

2010 NHL Entry Draft Order (Top 14)

1. Edmonton Oilers Oilers
2. Boston Bruins (from Toronto) Bruins
3. Florida Panthers Panthers
4. Columbus Blue Jackets Blue Jackets
5. New York Islanders Islanders
6. Tampa Bay Lightning Lightning
7. Carolina Hurricanes Huricanes
8. Atlanta Thrashers Trashers
9. Minnesota Wild Wild
10. New York Rangers Rangers
11. Dallas Stars Stars
12. Anaheim Ducks Ducks
13. Phoenix Coyotes (from Calgary) Coyotes
14. St. Louis Blues Blues

The remaining positions are determined at the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rendzeri su odlicno prosli, Bluzi dosta lose. Boston je odradio odlican potez kada je u trejdu uzeo pika. Sada su drugi na draftu i dobice sigurno fenomenalnog igraca, ko god da im zapadne.
Tampa sa 6. pikom ima sansu da ozivi fransizu (ako proda fegove), kao i Kejnsi.
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Uto Apr 20, 2010 2:24 am

Svakako ce nakon ovog drafta najveci dobitnici biti Bruins , Blue Jackets , Rangers bar tako trenutno stoje stvari Pijem kafu i chiluje Tampa i Carolina,kako rece Dzomba,bi uz prave poteze i ove mlade momke mogli ponovo da pokrenu stvari.Ne treba zaboraviti da su oba tima osvajala Stanley Cup u bliskoj buducnosti.
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Apr 20, 2010 4:37 pm

mislis proslosti.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Sre Apr 21, 2010 12:26 am

Xexe naravno da sam na to mislio Smile Mozda i pogodim za buducnost,ko zna Pojma nemam
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Jun 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Dzomba ::Alex Petrovic (D)
Red Deer Rebels

Name: Alex Petrovic