NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Canada

+19
Augment
narrogh
Grof Bronza
Sharks vk
DeeDee
Liverpool FC
Marvin
VIX
collymore10
SlobaGrobar
senna
ιвяσ
milanche
Lemieux
kb8
Strax
SymphonyX
Pufta
Che
23 posters

Strana 2 od 5 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Sledeći

Ići dole

Team Canada - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Canada

Počalji od milanche Čet Feb 25, 2010 2:20 am

Fejspalm joj Tuzan Nemoj nikako Oces u zid - u zid Embarassed :nono: Krstim se Oklagijom cu ja tebe

ponekad ovi smajliji najbolje govore...
milanche
milanche
AHL
AHL

Godine : 41
Red Wings

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Pufta Čet Feb 25, 2010 2:30 am

a dobro, dosta je rusima i cetvrtfinale Very Happy

EDIT: puce petarda!!! 5:1 Cool

EDIT2: ovo vec postaje smesno Very Happy 6:1 :weee: :weee: :weee:
Pufta
Pufta
VIP
VIP

Godine : 57
Devils

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Pufta Čet Feb 25, 2010 3:50 am

kraj 7:3 :weee:

ajmo sad na svedsku pa da se osvetimo amerima u finalu Pijem kafu i chiluje
Pufta
Pufta
VIP
VIP

Devils

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od kb8 Čet Feb 25, 2010 8:57 am

O kako je lijepo bilo ostat budan Very Happy

Demonstracija sile u punom svijetlu...

Moram te editirat malo pa rec da ipak idemo na Slovake Wink
kb8
kb8
3rd liner
3rd liner

Godine : 46
Canadiens

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Pufta Čet Feb 25, 2010 1:27 pm

da, da, sad videh da su slovaci dobili Very Happy

jel to bolje ili gore od svedjana?
Pufta
Pufta
VIP
VIP

Devils

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od kb8 Čet Feb 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Ma ni sam ne znam... Slovaci mi se cini igraju puno cvrsce i vise su bazirani nekoj obrani i kontriranju... I s obzirom da su eto dobili i Ruse i Svede, sigurno nisu za podcjenjivanje... Pogotovo sto im brani Halak Wink
kb8
kb8
3rd liner
3rd liner

Canadiens

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Pufta Čet Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

znaci i ovde se ocekuje fajt Very Happy

jos malo sudije da nagnu na nasu stranu i to je to Cool
Pufta
Pufta
VIP
VIP

Devils

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od kb8 Čet Feb 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Crosby ce odglumit pad u sesnaestercu ako bude gusto i to je to Very Happy
kb8
kb8
3rd liner
3rd liner

Canadiens

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Čet Feb 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Tuzan
jbg, sve po zaslugama.. sta reci, svi ste videli sta se dogodilo.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
ovog puta cak ni na sudije necu da se vadim.. Fejspalm joj
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od kb8 Pet Feb 26, 2010 9:28 am

Ma Ameri su sjebali stvar jer su uboli u osinje gnjezdo i eto sad sta se dogadja... Brutalno!
kb8
kb8
3rd liner
3rd liner

Canadiens

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Feb 28, 2010 1:29 pm

da ne bi stalno dablpostovao u onoj temi, evo predvidjanja "eskperata" ovde..

NHL.com predicts the gold-medal game

Shawn P. Roarke:
For openers: Not only do I believe in miracles, Al Michaels; but I also believe in Millericles!
After watching 29 Olympic hockey games, I'm siding with American coach Ron Wilson in my belief that the best goalie in this game, which just happens to be Team USA's Ryan Miller, will be wearing a gold medal when 60 minutes of unforgettable hockey have played out across the Canada Hockey Place ice surface.
Yes, I know that it is almost impossible to beat the same team in a tournament like this twice, especially when that team is Canada. And, yes, I understand that this will be the loudest, most hostile rink in which any of these American kids have ever competed.
But there is something undeniably special going on within Team USA here in Vancouver. No moment has been too big for this team and neither will Sunday afternoon.

X-factor: It's rarely the superstars in high-pressure games that determine contests between equal teams. No, it is, as often as not, the plumbers and grinders that come to the fore on the biggest stage. For Team USA to win its first Olympic gold in 30 years, that will have to be the case. Look for the American's fourth line -- especially David Backes -- to have a big afternoon.

Prediction: This will be a game that few will soon forget. It is full of star power on the incredible emotion from the fans in the stands and a genuine dislike between the players from the two teams. At the conclusion of Sunday's passion play, though, it will be Team USA that emerges with the victory, taking a hard-fought, 3-2 victory.

Dan Rosen:
For openers: Canada had the best team coming into this tournament and still does. After guiding through some rough terrain last week, Mike Babcock has pushed all the right buttons. His lines are working, especially the unit of Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry and Brenden Morrow. Canada's supposed shutdown line of Jonathan Toews with Rick Nash and Mike Richards is far superior to anything Team USA can put together. Shea Weber has opened eyes across the hockey world and Scott Niedermayer can obviously still play this game at an incredibly high level. The concern is that Roberto Luongo has never won a big game, but neither has Ryan Miller. Luongo gets his Sunday and a gold medal around his neck.

X-factor: If you were Ron Wilson and had your choice of one player to take off the Canadian roster, you'd be certifiably insane not to put Ryan Getzlaf out to pasture. He's huge, incredibly physical, remarkably skilled and he always shows up in a big way in the big game. Getzlaf is the one Canadian forward Team USA has no answer for.

Prediction: Canada 3, USA 1

John Dellapina:
For openers: If this were a seven-game series, the pick would be easy: Canada. It isn't, and so neither is the pick. I'll go with a dollop of history and dose of the theory that the ignorance of youth could be bliss. That and an unwillingness to pick chalk -- I had Sweden at the start of the tournament.
The last time I was in Vancouver and watched fans celebrate prematurely was following Game 6 of the 1994 Stanley Cup Final. While I understand their glee and love their passion, Canadian fans on Friday reminded me of bit of those Canucks fans who jumped the gun just a tad.

X-Factor: Ryan Kesler, who normally spends his time making Vancouver fans happy, stamps himself as temporary Public Enemy No. 1 with another feisty, faceoff-winning performance that makes a difference.

Prediction: USA 4, Canada 3.

Bob Condor:
For openers: It's hard to fathom, but Sunday's gold-medal game will be even louder and more thrilling than last Sunday's 5-3 American win over Team Canada. The home crowd will help Team Canada in this game, fueled by the near-disaster of one hometown hero, the Vancouver Canucks' Pavol Demitra, nearly tying up a seemingly in-the-W-column game, against the ultimate hometown hero, Team Canada goalie Roberto Luongo in the semifinals. Canada's Sidney Crosby is always talking to the media about the need for a team to "play desperate" and the Canada crowd will be right there with The Kid on that one.

X-Factor: Luongo worries some people (OK, maybe more than that) but Canada's defensive pairings will actually be even more alert given the Big Guy With The Condo in Yaletown between the pipes. They will clear rebounds, hit people (especially Pat Kane and Zach Parise, apparently not on the Finns' checklist in the semifinals), block shots when needed and generally turn aside odd-man rushes. What's more, they can wreak havoc on the offensive attack. Babcock has stuck with his top pairs, Scott Niedermayer-Shea Weber and Duncan Keith-Drew Doughty, throughout the tournament. That pays off Sunday. Look for a big game from Keith, who can fly.

Prediction: Ryan Miller keeps it close despite handling a lopsided number of the game's shots, leaving the chance for Team USA to steal it late. But Canada wins it 4-2 with an empty-netter to clinch mayhem.
izvor: nhl.com
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od milanche Ned Feb 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Evo ja kazem produzeci (2:2) a onda ce neko da ubode golden goal Pijem kafu i chiluje
milanche
milanche
AHL
AHL

Red Wings

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Ned Feb 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Ja kazem 5-2 za Kanadu
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Pufta Ned Feb 28, 2010 4:00 pm

3:1 za kanadu Very Happy
Pufta
Pufta
VIP
VIP

Devils

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Feb 28, 2010 4:09 pm

isto.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od ιвяσ Ned Feb 28, 2010 9:39 pm

vodimooooooooooooooooo
ιвяσ
AHL
AHL

Nemam

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Ned Feb 28, 2010 11:41 pm

milanche ::Evo ja kazem produzeci (2:2) a onda ce neko da ubode golden goal Pijem kafu i chiluje
iskustvo ili sta.. Laughing
uglavnom, evo me malo na forumu na ovoj pauzi.. moram priznati da sam zaboravio da se igraju produzeci od 20 minuta (cista glupost), posto smo se svi vec toliko navikli na one od 5..
a vidim i treneri oba tima su to zaboravili.. ili mozda nisu ni znali.. Very Happy
najvise od svega bih voleo da gledam penale, ali cini mi se da su sanse za to mizerne.. Sad

i da.. da li moram da podsecam da mec vodi KANADSKI SUDIJA.. Shocked nznm, znam da su oni civilizovan svet, da je to hokej, a ne fudbal itd. ali meni je to nesto prosto neshvatljivo, iako covek obavlja relativno dobar posao.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od milanche Pon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am

Dzomba ::
milanche ::Evo ja kazem produzeci (2:2) a onda ce neko da ubode golden goal Pijem kafu i chiluje
iskustvo ili sta.. Laughing
uglavnom, evo me malo na forumu na ovoj pauzi.. moram priznati da sam zaboravio da se igraju produzeci od 20 minuta (cista glupost), posto smo se svi vec toliko navikli na one od 5..
a vidim i treneri oba tima su to zaboravili.. ili mozda nisu ni znali.. Very Happy
najvise od svega bih voleo da gledam penale, ali cini mi se da su sanse za to mizerne.. Sad

i da.. da li moram da podsecam da mec vodi KANADSKI SUDIJA.. Shocked nznm, znam da su oni civilizovan svet, da je to hokej, a ne fudbal itd. ali meni je to nesto prosto neshvatljivo, iako covek obavlja relativno dobar posao.. Pijem kafu i chiluje

Haaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa???? Zovite me Tarabic!!! Laughing
Moj cale kad je video da Kanadjani sude nije mogao da veruje ,njemu je to neshvatljivo a ja vec navikao tokom turnira na te stvari Very Happy A mora se priznati da je sudjenje bilo sasvim OK.
Dakle toliko su zeleli i mastali Kanadjani da im njihov voljeni i ljubljeni Syd The Kid resi finale i eto im ga... Rolling Eyes
milanche
milanche
AHL
AHL

Red Wings

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od senna Pon Mar 01, 2010 1:02 am

Dzomba ::
prvi njihov susret u skupini također su sudili kanađanin i amerikanac Smile

civilizacija izgleda... mah, suci ionako nemaju toliku važnost kao u drugim sportovima...
senna
Junior
Junior

Penguins

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SlobaGrobar Pon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 am

Auuuuuuuuuuu kakvo je bilo finale. I ja bi voleo da su bili penali a ne golden goal ali eto. Nisam navijao ni za koga jer ne volim ni jedne ni druge ali je zato meč bio fenomenalan.
SlobaGrobar
SlobaGrobar
AHL
AHL

Oilers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 pm

ma, ja o sudijama serem ceo turnir.. Rolling Eyes
al recimo, ne mogu da zamislim da neki zvanican mec srbije i crne gore sudi crnogorac.. a sta mislite tek da srbija - hrvatska sudi hrvat.. Rolling Eyes
i ono u grupi mi je bilo neshvatljivo.. ali jbt, ovo je FINALE OLIMPIJSKOG TURNIRA.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Pufta Pon Mar 01, 2010 4:07 pm

ako je sudjenje bilo u redu koga boli tuki koje je nacionalnosti sudija. Smile
Pufta
Pufta
VIP
VIP

Devils

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od kb8 Uto Mar 02, 2010 9:21 am

Bas to! Upravo da ti i brat sudi ako je fer i korektan, who give a damn... Iako sam i sam u bezbroj situacija sudjelovo na tekmama di te vise jebe tvoj nego tudji (upravo zbog te cinjenice kao da ti ne bi slucajno pomago pa ode u totalno krivom smjeru)...
kb8
kb8
3rd liner
3rd liner

Canadiens

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od milanche Uto Mar 02, 2010 1:32 pm

kb8 ::Bas to! Upravo da ti i brat sudi ako je fer i korektan, who give a damn... Iako sam i sam u bezbroj situacija sudjelovo na tekmama di te vise jebe tvoj nego tudji (upravo zbog te cinjenice kao da ti ne bi slucajno pomago pa ode u totalno krivom smjeru)...

tacno tako! :klan:
milanche
milanche
AHL
AHL

Red Wings

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Mar 02, 2010 4:54 pm

pa to u civilizovanom svetu.. Pijem kafu i chiluje

inace, sumnjam da bi moj burazer sudio za mene.. Cepam se od smeha