NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL - AHL transakcije

NHL Serbia :: NHL :: AHL

Ići dole

NHL - AHL transakcije Empty NHL - AHL transakcije

Počalji od Che Pon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 pm

NHL <<--->> AHL

Na ovom linku mozete videti sve transakcije koje obavljaju NHL timovi, ukljucujuci tu i poslovanja sa AHL filijalama, ali naravno i trejdove, vejvere i sl. samih NHL timova.

Komentari u vezi AHL-a u ovoj temi.
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

NHL - AHL transakcije Empty Re: NHL - AHL transakcije

Počalji od Che Sre Jan 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Sabersi su poslali Luka Adama u AHL, a Sharksi su cak 3 igraca vratili u Worcester, verovatno da bi oslobodili mesta za pridoslice. Very Happy
Zanimljivo, Andrew Desjardins je pozvan juce od strane SJ, a sada je vracen (jedan je od ove trojce).

I da.. Nuksi su uzeli malo da isprobaju Rusa, juce je pozvan Sergei Shirokov, a milim i da je odmah dao gol protiv Kolorada.. Ceskam bradu

Ustvari, evo price..

DENVER — Slight in size, unremarkable when skating, Sergei Shirokov proved a player doesn't need either to have some dominating shifts in the NHL.

NHL - AHL transakcije Prov-ca-41293060

With English that's still spotty, Shirokov let his game do the talking Tuesday.

He scored his first NHL goal with impressive dangle and the lucky touch of one Henrik Sedin. After missing on several second period chances, Shirokov turned to his captain and asked Henrik to grace his stick with his touch. On the next shift he scored.

"I had a few chances, I could have scored on three or four good chances and finally Henrik touched my stick and I scored a goal," Shirokov said.

It made it a second period he will never forget, even if Roberto Luongo would like him to.

The goal punctuated a terrific shift from the Russian who made a convincing argument he has come a long way from training camp when he disappointed everyone because he couldn't meet basic fitness standards. (tipicno Laughing)

He was unrelenting when cycling the puck behind the net. He kept it alive in the offensive zone on two nice plays until Avs defenceman Ryan Wilson(notes) misplayed a rebound. It left Shirokov all alone in front, where he fluidly went forehand-to-backhand before tucking the puck under Craig Anderson.

Shirokov was smart too, having seen both of the Canucks first two goals beat Anderson through the same spot.

"I went to backhand and shot the five hole because two guys scored through his five hole," he said. "I was really tired after the shift."

It was enough to wipe the fitness slate clean.

"For my standpoint, that's all behind us," head coach Alain Vigneault said. "The young man went to Manitoba, turned the page on what happened in training camp and has worked real hard and made himself into their best player.

"That's why he's here. He deserved to get called up and (Tuesday) he had a real good first game."

Having just three forwards score in seven games, the Canucks called on Shirokov, who had a 12-game points streak in Manitoba, to pull the trigger on some offence.

That was obviously a good move as his points streak just hit 13. So was a meeting Moose head coach Claude Noel had with Shirokov in December in Oklahoma City, after a 4-2 loss. Noel later told reporters: "There was not a lot of love there between him and I."

Whatever Noel's message, and it had to be a derivative of "you're blowing it kid," it worked.

"I think about I need to work every single shift, every single second I'm on the ice," Shirokov said. "To help the team win games."

Shirokov looked nothing like the player who played six ineffectual games after making the Canucks coming out of the 2009 preseason.

"I played six games and had zero points," Shirokov said. "I think this is a little easier for me (now)."

Chris Tanev, the other rookie inserted into the lineup, said Tuesday was the Shirokov he's seen in Manitoba since December.

"He played really well," Tanev said. "He had a lot of chances. He worked hard.

"He's led us up front in Winnipeg. He scored and I'm really happy for him. He's got some good hands and can shoot the puck quick.

"He's a good player."
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh

NHL Serbia :: NHL :: AHL

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu