NHL Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winnipeg Jets

+30
Hororelf
Forsberg
Brain Damage
DeeDee
Grof Bronza
Breznjev
Sharks vk
Iceman
Meda
narrogh
Lee
C of Red
maminho
HockeyX
VIX
kb8
rhadamanth
backy
FFC
pap
Pufta
Бледолики
Augment
SashaMTL
Marvin
SymphonyX
Che
Liverpool FC
collymore10
Lazicy
34 posters

Strana 2 od 31 Prethodni  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Sledeći

Ići dole

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 Empty Re: Winnipeg Jets

Počalji od SymphonyX Čet Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm

collymore10 ::8mi pik je A.Burmistrov
Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 Burmistrov

Evo sta procitah za njega : " Not sure this kid could get any skinner if he tried"

Misljenja su podijeljena za ovog klinca.Neki misle da je novi Datsyuk,neki da od njega nece biti nista odnosno da ce biti neki prosjek.Time will tell Pijem kafu i chiluje
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Jul 23, 2010 12:36 am

Pavelec ostaje u Atlanti

Atlanta Trešersi se verovatno smeju farsi oko ugovora Ilje Kovaljčuka, ali takođe i zadržavaju svoje igrače.

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 Pavelec-sm_80074
Novi ugovor sa klubom iz Džodrdžije potpisao je i Ondrej Pavelec, koji će verovatno biti i prvi golman.

22-godišnjak je potpisao dvogodišnji ugovor vredan 2.3 miliona dolara. Odigrao je 42 meča prošle sezone i bio sasvim solidan.

Primao je 3.29 golova po meču i zaustavljao 90.6% udaraca ka svom golu. Bio je pik druge runde drafta pre pet godina, a izabrali su ga upravo Trešersi.

www.sportklub.info

----------------------------
Evo ga jos jedno vazno "pojacanje" Trashers.. Veoma ga cenim kao golmana, + mislim da moze jos itekako da napreduje. Ocekujem da bljesne u narednoj sezoni, kao i ceo tim Tresersa, koji su skupili gotivnu grupicu. Da Imaju velicinu, imaju snagu, imaju tehniku, mozda nedostaje jos neko u odbrani. A sada imaju i vrsnog mladog golmanskog talenta, koji jos i ne jede toliko seleri kepa.
Che
Che

Godine : 33
Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Čet Jul 29, 2010 9:52 am

Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Eager avoids arbitration, agrees to deal with Atl Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 Beneager

The Thrashers and recently acquired forward Ben Eager have agreed to terms on new deal, avoiding arbitration.

Terms of the contract weren’t announced Wednesday night.

The 26-year-old restricted free agent played in 60 games last season with the Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks. He had seven goals, nine assists and a team-leading 120 penalty minutes, and then added a goal and two assists in 18 playoff games.

Eager was dealt to Atlanta on June 24 with forward Dustin Byfuglien and defenseman Brent Sopel
by the Blackhawks for a package of draft picks and players.

In 255 NHL regular-season games with Philadelphia and Chicago, Eager has 27 goals and 25 assists.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pon Avg 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Trashers Rangers Trashers Rangers Trashers Atlanta lands Brashear, Rissmiller in White trade Rangers Trashers Rangers Trashers Rangers

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 ToddwhiteWinnipeg Jets - Page 2 BrashearWinnipeg Jets - Page 2 Newyorkrangersvnewjerse

Two of the League's most aggressive teams this summer combined forces Monday on a trade as each continues to reshape its playing rosters.

The Atlanta Thrashers, by far the busiest team of the offseason, moved center Todd White to the New York Rangers in exchange for forwards Donald Brashear and Patrick Rissmiller.

Multiple reports have the Atlanta Thrashers placing Brashear on waivers. If he clears, he will most likely be bought out by Atlanta. The team has more versatility with Rissmiller, who will make $1 million this year. Aside from making the team, he can play in the minors or be bought out.

White, in the last year of his current deal, had 7 goals and 26 points and was a minus-11 last season. But the 35-year-old did have 22 goals the previous season. In fact, White has topped the 15-goal mark in four of his eight full seasons in the NHL and has had 40 or more points five times, including a career-high 73 in 2008-09.

His departure is just the latest move for new GM Rick Dudley, who has been hyper vigilant for opportunities to remake his roster. Dudley already has added power forward Dustin Byfuglien and Andrew Ladd and Ben Eager and defenseman Brent Sopel from the defending champion Chicago Blackhawks. He also signed goalie Chris Mason as a free agent to bolster his strength in the crease.

Brashear, who finished last season in the American Hockey League after clearing waivers in February, has been long considered one of the League's toughest and most-feared players. Last season, in 36 games with the Rangers, he had 1 assist and 72 penalty minutes. But the 38-year-old has topped 100 penalties 13 times in a career that began with Montreal in 1995.

Rissmiller, 31, was also in the minors last season, playing the majority of the season with the AHL's Grand Rapids Griffins where he scored 20 goals and 45 points in 63 games. Rissmiller signed a 3-year, $3 million deal with the Rangers in 2008, but has spent just two games with the parent club.

In 182 NHL games, almost all with the San Jose Sharks, Rissmiller has 18 goals and 45 points.

For the Rangers, White is the latest piece of the puzzle as GM Glen Sather tries to put the disappointment of missing the Stanley Cup Playoffs last season in the rear-view mirror.

On July 1, Sather re-signed 20-goal man Vinny Prospal and added backup goalie Martin Biron. He also signed tough guy Derek Boogaard to a long-term deal. He traded for Steve Eminger and Matt McCue before making another big splash last week, signing skilled winger Alexander Frolov to a free-agent deal.

collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pon Avg 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Sta reci sem "Lec gou Tresers, lec gou.." Laughing Trashers
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Uto Avg 24, 2010 8:16 am

Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Thrashers sign Little Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers

Thrashers sign Little

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 92479139

Bryan Little has signed a three-year contract worth $7.15 million with the Atlanta Thrashers. He will earn $1.65 million this season, $2.5 million in 2011-12 and $3 million in 2012-13. "It's probably the most excited I've been for a new season to start," he said. "I'm excited about the new guys. Anyone who's been here the last couple years and been through the disappointing seasons is really looking forward to this one." Little scored 13 goals and 34 points in 2009-10 and admitted he put too much pressure on himself after potting 31 markers and 51 points the year before.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Avg 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Meni Tresersi odlicno izgledaju ove sezone, i mislim da ce ovaj Marvin tako da pukne, iako je istok bas jak.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Avg 24, 2010 3:28 pm

2007/2008 Leafsi bez Sundina!

Little je kul lik i on bi trebao da bude kljuc ako ja puknem(which is not going to happen, by the way), imao je razocaravajucu sezonu i morao bi da se vrati na pravi put da bi se desilo nezamislivo. Very Happy

NHL liga je teledirigovana
Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Godine : 31
Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Avg 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Nece on biti kljuc, ali ces ti puci.. Jeaaaa
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pet Avg 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers

Thrashers want Buff on D ... for good?

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 Chicagoblackhawksvnashv

The Blackhawks went to the Big Buff option at D, and it appears the Thrashers are toying with the idea of it on a more regular basis. According to general manager Rick Dudley, it is a very real possibility that newly acquired Dustin Byfuglien could play defense next season. ... "It's a position that he likes to play. It's a position that I thought he was well on his way to being a top, top defenseman in Chicago. We moved him to forward because we had no size up front. Obviously, he proved to be a very effective forward but that doesn't mean he's not an effective defenseman. Ultimately, if [coach] Craig [Ramsay] says he doesn't want to play him at defense, it's unlikely he'll play on defense. Truthfully, I want to see [him switch]. He can score. He can score 15 goals as a defenseman. He's got one of the hardest shots in the game."
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Avg 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Ako vec imaju Coveka-kutiju napred, mozda je ovo i dobra ideja.. Ceskam bradu
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Pet Avg 27, 2010 4:21 pm

To bi bio dobar potez. Bez da se zezamo.

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Avg 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Zao mi je samo sto se onda nece gurati ispred mreze, gde se pokazao kao izuzetno koristan.. Sad Ne znam zato kako ce da postize golove kao defanzivac..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Pet Avg 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Treba malo vise od cistih fizikalija pa se igra u odbrani Pijem kafu i chiluje Neki sut sa plave bas i nema Ceskam bradu
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Avg 27, 2010 5:30 pm

SymphonyX :: Neki sut sa plave bas i nema Ceskam bradu
E to..

A za ovo ostalo.. Pa on je i poceo kao defanzivac, ako se ne varam.. Pojma nemam
Mada mi je malo glupo da ga sada vracaju u odbranu, kada se pokazalo da je covek neverovatan ispred protivnicke mreze, da se odlicno postavlja, da ima osecaj, da itekako zna kako postaviti stap.. Ceskam bradu
Ne znam.. Pojma nemam Ja bi ga pola sezone u napad, pa ako bude priblizno jednako efikasan kao u plej ofu - zasto menjati.. Dobre stvari ne treba menjati.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od SymphonyX Pet Avg 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Dzomba :: Ja bi ga pola sezone u napad, pa ako bude priblizno jednako efikasan kao u plej ofu - zasto menjati.. Dobre stvari ne treba menjati.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Sve je ovim receno Pijem kafu i chiluje
SymphonyX
SymphonyX
1st liner
1st liner

Canucks

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Sep 07, 2010 12:37 am

Modin u Atlanti, godinu dana, 800 hiljada.

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Sep 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Kako pucas za onu opkladu.. Hahahahahaha
Odvoji unapred pare, da ne bude posle da nemas... Very Happy

Inace, ne mislim da Modin moze bog zna kako da pomogne Tresersima, ali je svakako mnogo dobro imati ga u rosteru, pa makar samo sedeo na klupi. Dzomba zna zasto. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Sep 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Ako te mrzi da gledas ceo video, ono sto u ovom slucaju hocu da kazem mozes da nadjes ako premotas na 3:27. Nuff said.
(Inace, stvar je sjajna prozivka) Laughing Laughing

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Uto Sep 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Ova stvar (video) je krajnje iritantna... Fejspalm joj Mada ima dobrih stvari.. Pijem kafu i chiluje

"..even Leafs got rid of him." Rolling Eyes Hahahahahaha
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Marvin Uto Sep 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Iritantna? Vrhunski humor(dobro, znam da si Ovechkinovac Very Happy, ali ima ekstra fora:Rick Nash, Havlat, Reichel, da ne nabrajam...)
Mozda video malo skripi negde, ali ajde...
Obozavam blogesalming radove.

Marvin
Marvin
Administrator
Administrator

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Sep 08, 2010 12:03 am

Mrzim kanadski naglasak.. Fejspalm joj I Sidnija Krozbija.. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Mislim cak da ni navijaci Pensa na forumu ne vole Sidnija Krozbija.. Fejspalm joj Koji je to feg od coveka (feg kod nas na forumu ima jedno drugacije znacenje, pitaj Simfa).. Rolling Eyes
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Sre Sep 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Marvin ::

Ako te mrzi da gledas ceo video, ono sto u ovom slucaju hocu da kazem mozes da nadjes ako premotas na 3:27. Nuff said.
(Inace, stvar je sjajna prozivka) Laughing Laughing
Pogledao sam sada ceo video, na miru. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Dva coveka koja najvice mrzim u profeionalnom sportu su Sidni Krozbi i Martin Brodur.. Pijem kafu i chiluje Cisto da znas..
Che
Che

Maple Leafs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od collymore10 Pet Sep 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers DAWES AGREES TO ONE-YEAR, TWO-WAY DEAL WITH THRASHERS Trashers Trashers Trashers Trashers

It appears as though the Atlanta Thrashers are about to add some depth at forward. According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, the team has signed Nigel Dawes to a one-year, two-way contract.

According to the AJC, the deal is worth $600,000 at the NHL level and $105,000 at the AHL level.

Winnipeg Jets - Page 2 Nigeldawes2009102514126

Dawes had 14 goals and 18 assists for the Calgary Flames last season.

The 25-year-old Winnipeg native was originally selected 149th overall by the New York Rangers in the fifth round of the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
collymore10
collymore10
2nd liner
2nd liner

Flyers

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Che Pet Sep 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Djasvi. Pijem kafu i chiluje
Che
Che